Utilizziamo i cookie per rendere migliore la tua esperienza di navigazione. Per rispettare la nuova direttiva sulla privacy, è necessario chiedere il tuo consenso per impostare i cookie. Per saperne di più.
Already existing implementations are available Linux (with and without Real-Time), Windows® 7/8/10, VxWorks, QNX, RTX, INtime®, Integrity, Xenomai, On Time RTOS-32, RTEMS, FreeRTOS, eCos, TI-RTOS, T-Kernel and more operating systems. The EtherCAT master stack can be ported on any other embedded operating systems.
- Application Interface Layer: Interface to the EtherCAT master.
- EtherCAT Master Core: The main EtherCAT master functionality in the core layer. All protocol handling, e.g. process data transfer and mailbox protocols (CoE, EoE, FoE, SoE) are executed here.
- EC-Link Layer: Data exchange between master and slaves. Zero-copy and/or polling techniques together with the core layer are supported to achieve best real-time performance and minimize CPU load.
- Configuration Layer: The integrated XML parser supports the EtherCAT Network Information (ENI) file defined in the EtherCAT specification.
- Operating System Layer: The only OS specific layer. All operating system calls are executed here. To achieve best performance the most functions can be implemented using simple "C"-language macros.
For further information https://www.acontis.com/en/ethercat-master.html
- High performance and low CPU load to achive fast update rates.
- Ready-to-run for many operating systems.
- Supporting the CPU archritectures x86 (32 Bit und 64 Bit), ARM (32 Bit und 64 Bit) und PowerPC (PPC).
- Available for many processors from Intel, Texas Instruments, NXP, Renesas, etc.
- Together with our services you get professional partnership setting up your custom control system. On request you may get the complete system integration.
- Reliable and robust implementation. For example, the EC-Master Stack is running in the KUKA Robot Control and in controllers from Yaskawa, Lenze and Omron.