The Keil ULINKpro Debug and Trace Unit connects your PC's USB port to your target system (via a JTAG, Cortex Debug, or Cortex Debug+ETM connector). It allows you to program, debug, and analyze your applications using its unique streaming trace technology.
The ULINKpro D Debug Unit has the same high debug performance, but does not support ETM Instruction Trace.
ULINKpro, together with MDK-ARM, provides extended on-the-fly debug capabilities for Cortex-M devices. You are able to control the processor, set breakpoints, and read/write memory contents, all while the processor is running at full speed. High-Speed data and instruction trace are streamed directly to your PC enabling you to analyze detailed program behaviour.
- • Supports ARM7, ARM9, Cortex-M0, Cortex-M1, Cortex-M3, and Cortex-M4 devices
- • JTAG support for ARM7, ARM9, and Cortex-M
- • Serial Wire Debug (SWD) support for Cortex-M
- • Serial Wire Viewer (SWV) Data and Event Trace for Cortex-M up to 100Mbit/s (Manchester mode)
- • Instruction Trace (ETM) for Cortex-M3 and Cortex-M4 up to 800Mbit/s (not supported with ULINKpro D)
- • Unique Streaming Trace direct to your PC, provides unlimited trace buffer
- • JTAG Clock Speed up to 50MHz
- • Supports Cortex-M devices running at up to 200MHz
- • High-Speed Memory Read/Write up to 1MBytes/sec
- • Seamless integration with the Keil µVision IDE & Debugger
- • Wide target voltage range: 1.2V - 3.3V, 5V tolerant
- • Support for 5V only devices using optional 5V Adapter
- Optional Isolation Adapter provides electrical isolation from the target system
- • USB 2.0 High-Speed connection
- • USB powered (no power supply required)
- • Target Connectors
- • 10-pin (0.05") - Cortex Debug Connector
- • 20-pin (0.10") - ARM Standard JTAG Connector
- • 20-pin (0.05") - Cortex Debug+ETM Connector
- • ULINKpro support is available in MDK 4.02 or higher
- • ULINKpro D support is available in MDK 4.73 or higher