Utilizziamo i cookie per rendere migliore la tua esperienza di navigazione. Per rispettare la nuova direttiva sulla privacy, è necessario chiedere il tuo consenso per impostare i cookie. Per saperne di più.
emSSH offers the possibility to establish a secured connection to any server application in your product. It can be used both target independent in native computer applications, as well as in embedded targets.
- emSSH offers a wide range of options for maximum compatibility.
- emSSH can be configured for minimal memory footprint for small memory systems.
- emSSH is a high quality product designed to be used easily but without limitations.
- emSSH is not covered by an open-source or required-attribution license and can be integrated in any free, commercial, or proprietary product without the obligation to disclose the combined source.
- emSSH is provided as source code and offers transparency for all included modules, allowing inspection by auditors.
- emSSH is portable. The complete software is written in ANSI C and is compiler and target independent. It can be implemented in PC applications and in embedded designs.
- emSSH is configurable. It is created for high performance and a low memory footprint. The library can be configured to fit any speed or size requirements. Unused features can be excluded, additional features can easily be added.
emSSH is a complete package and comes with everything needed to secure communication
It includes all modules which implement the required functionality to use SSH. They are provided in source code, to allow complete control of the code that is used in the product and create transparency to avoid worries about possible back doors or weakness in code, which cannot be checked in precompiled libraries.
emSSH comes with a simple, yet powerful API to make using emSSH in your product as simple as possible. It also includes sample applications in binary and source code which demonstrate how emSSH can be integrated in real life scenarios.
EMSSH IS SHIPPED WITH A NUMBER OF EXAMPLES THAT DEMONSTRATE SIMPLE COMMAND SHELLS USING SSH AND HOW TO INTEGRATE EMSSH INTO YOUR APPLICATION.
For evaluation, a demo that implements a simple shell based on emSSH is available as precompiled executable for Windows.
Running emSSH demo on Windows
Open a command line window on Windows and navigate to the directory that contains the SSH_Shell5.exe application. Once there, runSSH_Shell5.exe and you should see something similar to this:
When you run this, Windows Firewall will present a dialog asking whether to grant network access to the shell application. Proceed and grant access otherwise you will not be able to log into the shell. Once the shell is waiting for a connection, you can connect using your preferred client. In this example we will use Putty. Run Putty and select a new connection to the local PC:
Putty then opens up a terminal window. The server requires authentication of the user. Enter the user name “admin” with password “secret” to log on. After successful login, a shell prompt is displayed. The shell will simply echo everything typed in.
- Compatible with popular SSHv2 clients
- Easy to understand documentation and API
- Simple to integrate into your environment
- Extensive and detailed manual
- Supports popular hardware cryptography accelerators
- Shares a common cryptography library, emCrypto, with emSSL, emSecure-RSA, and emSecure-ECDSA to reduce ROM requirements
- No royalties