Utilizziamo i cookie per rendere migliore la tua esperienza di navigazione. Per rispettare la nuova direttiva sulla privacy, è necessario chiedere il tuo consenso per impostare i cookie. Per saperne di più.
The CANopen IO-X7 is a very compact and cost-effective CANopen IO module featuring a high-density of industrial proven IO's.
The module includes a CPU-core with the pre-programmed firmware for CANopen communication and peripherals for the industrial inputs and outputs. Extensive diagnostic routines are implemented to ensure a most reliable and safe operation.
All inputs and outputs as well as device configuration parameters are accessible via the CANopen protocol.
The CANopen IO-X7 is a CANopen slave device according CANopen device profile CiA 404 V1.2 and CANopen communication profile CiA 301 V4.02.
Two LEDs indicate the device state according to CiA 303-3 V1.0.
- 8 analog input suitable for various types of thermocouple elements
- CANopen device according to CiA 404 V1.2
- LED for I/O state indication
- Galvanic isolated CAN-bus interface
- Non-volatile storage of configuration data
- CAN bus termination (120 Ohm resistor) via Jumper
- Operating voltage: 24V ±20%
- Current consumption: <70mA
- Operating temperature: 0°C to +70°C
- Storage temperature: -20°C to +90°C
- Dimensions (LxWxH in mm): 95x70x58
- Installation method: DIN-rail mounting
- Enclosure protection class: IP20
- Weight: ca. 130g