Utilizziamo i cookie per rendere migliore la tua esperienza di navigazione. Per rispettare la nuova direttiva sulla privacy, è necessario chiedere il tuo consenso per impostare i cookie. Per saperne di più.
The CANopen IO-X5 is a very compact and cost effective CANopen IO module featuring a high-density of industrial proven IO's.
The module includes a CPU-core with the pre-programmed firmware for CANopen communication and peripherals for the industrial inputs and outputs. Extensive diagnostic routines are implemented to ensure a most reliable and safe operation.
All inputs and outputs as well as configuration parameters are accessible via the CANopen protocol.
The CANopen IO-X5 is a CANopen slave device according CANopen device profile CiA 404 V1.2 and CANopen communication profile CiA 301 V4.02.
Two LED indicate the device state according to CiA 303-3 V1.0.
|Operating Temperature||-20 to +70°C|
-20 to +90°C
|Humidity||10 to 95% non-condensing (VDE 0110)|
|Enclosure Protection Class||IP20|
24V ± 20%
|Current Consumption||< 70mA|
8 analog input suitable for resistor temperature devices (RTD) (e.g. PT100 or PT1000) in 2- or 3-wire connection scheme
CANopen device according to CiA 404 V1.2
Galvanic isolated CAN-bus interface
CAN bus termination (120 Ohm resistor) via Jumper
Non-volatile storage of configuration data
• Communication profile according to CiA 301 V4.02
• Device profile according to CiA 404 V1.2
• State indicators according to CiA 303-3 V1.0
• Layer Setting Service (LSS) according to CiA 305 V1.1
• 4 TPDO
• Dynamic PDO-Linking and Mapping
• Life guarding, Node guarding, Heartbeat Producer
• Emergency Producer
• Minimum Boot-up capability (Slave)
• Minimum NMT boot-up master (Manufacturer extension)
Communication and device configuration:
• Galvanic decoupled CAN-bus driver supports up to 110 CAN-nodes on one bus
• Jumper for CAN-bus termination 120 Ohm
• Hex-encoding switches for setting node-ID and baud rate
• CAN-bus baud rate: 10kBit/s to 1Mbit/s
• High-quality connectors: (included in scope of delivery)
- Power-Supply: 2-pin plug connector
- CAN-bus: 5-pin plug connector
- I/O: single 24-pin plug connector, lockable
• Non-volatile memory for storage of configuration data
• Internal monitoring and diagnostics of: onboard temperature, power supply, memory and other controller internals
• Emergency Messages sent out in case of failure
|P / N||Description|
CANopen IO-X5, Standard version