Utilizziamo i cookie per rendere migliore la tua esperienza di navigazione. Per rispettare la nuova direttiva sulla privacy, è necessario chiedere il tuo consenso per impostare i cookie. Per saperne di più.
The CANopen IO-C12 is a compact CANopen I/O extension module with outstanding performance. It makes accessible a well thought out compilation of industrial proven I/O via CANopen network variables and combines it with features of network management and node guarding in a compact DIN-rail mountable case. Clearly arranged LED indicate the status of every I/O at the first glance. Removable terminal blocks enable easy deployment and exchange of modules.
For use in decentralized applications, you can easily and quickly expand your automation system with the CANopen IO-C12 IO device.
The CANopen IO-C12 has a CPU core including the pre-programmed firmware for CANopen communication and the peripherals for the industrial inputs and outputs. Extensive diagnostic functions ensure reliable and safe operation.
All inputs and outputs of the CANopen IO device as well as configuration parameters are accessible via the CANopen protocol. The CANopen IO-C12 is a CANopen slave device according to the CANopen device profile CiA 401 and the CANopen communication profile CIA 301 V4.02. LEDs indicate the device status according to CiA 303-3 V1.0.
0 to 50°C (optionally extended temperature range)
|Humidity||10 to 95% non-condensing (VDE 0110)|
|Enclosure Protection Class||IP20|
2x 24VDC ± 20% (separate power supply for IO's and CPU)
|Current Consumption||Typical 100mA (without connected I/O's)|
DI 24 VDC
24 (galvanic isolated)
DO 24VDC, 0,5 A
Relay Outputs 250VAC, 3 A
4 (3 NO, 1 charger)
4 (configurable: 0...10VDC, 10-Bit resolution)
|Analog Outputs||2 (configurable: 0...10VDC, max. 30mA, 10-Bit resolution short circuit proof)|
|PWM 24VDC, 0,5A||2|
• communication profile according to CiA 301
• device profile according to CiA 401
• condition indicators according to CiA 303-3 V1.0
• Layer Setting Service (LSS) according to CiA 305 V1.1
• TPDO / 3 RPDO
• dynamic PDO-Linking and Mapping
• Life guarding, Node guarding, Heartbeat Producer / Consumer
• Emergency Producer
• variable, dynamc PDO-Mapping
• TPDO transmission asynchronous, synchronous, event driven, cyclic, acyclic or on remote request
• Event Timer and Inhibit Timer for TPDO
COMMUNICATION AND DEVICE CONFIGURATION:
• galvanically decoupled high-speed CAN bus interface, CAN bus driver supports up to 64 nodes on one bus
• HEX-encoding switches for setting node ID and baud rate
• CAN bus Bit rate: 10kBit / s to 1Mbit / s
• CAN high / low short circuit proof to 24V
• High-quality plug (included)
• RS232 interface, used for firmware update
• non-volatile memory for storing the configuration data
|P / N||Description|
27 digital inputs, 16 digital outputs, 4 relay outputs, 4 analog inputs, 2 analog outputs and 2 PWM outputs