Utilizziamo i cookie per rendere migliore la tua esperienza di navigazione. Per rispettare la nuova direttiva sulla privacy, è necessario chiedere il tuo consenso per impostare i cookie. Per saperne di più.
Typically, the EC-STA will be used while creating and testing EtherCAT slave software as well as for slave production tests. The core component of the EC-STA is a Windows application based on the Microsoft .NET technology and written in the C# programming language. As the complete source code is included, the user is able to add customer-specific functions very easily, for example running automatic, script based test sequences. The EC-STA offers a comfortable and clear user interface with many features and allows testing any existing EtherCAT slave device.
Important: To assure that a EtherCAT Slave Device is conforming to the EtherCAT Standard the EtherCAT Slave Conformance Tool has to be used.
- Selection of EtherCAT Network Information (ENI) File
- Perform Master State Changes
- Perform Slave State Changes
- Display Process Data Input and Output Area
- Mailbox Protocol "CANOpen over EtherCAT (CoE)"
- Read Object Dictionary (SDO Information Service)
- Read and Write CANOpen Object (SDO Upload and Download)
Performing Master State Changes
Slave specific informations and test functions
CAN application layer over EtherCAT (CoE)
File Access over EtherCAT (FoE)
For further information https://www.acontis.com/en/ethercat-slave-test-tool.html
- Graphical .NET Application including complete Source Code (C#)
- NET Wrapper Library for EC-Master API
- Simple Console Application EC-MasterDemo including complete Source Code (C++)
- EC-Master Master Stack (EC-STA License)
- Microsoft Windows 7/10 (32/64 Bit) or Linux with mono framework
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 to extend the shipped C# application