J-Trace PRO can capture complete traces over long periods—thereby enabling the recording of infrequent, hard-to-reproduce bugs. This is particularly helpful when the program flow ‘runs off the rails’ and stops in a fault state.
It also supports extended trace features, such as code coverage (so engineers have visibility over which parts of the application code have been executed) and execution profiling (providing visibility as to which instructions have been executed and how often—so hotspots can be addressed and optimization opportunities identified).
- Trace and streaming probe
- Real-time streaming of events and system ticks
- Tune your application with live profiling
- Satisfy regulatory requirements with instruction-level code coverage
- Isolate and Identify hard-to-find code defects with unlimited trace
- Supports Streaming Trace
- Supports Cortex-M0/M0+/M1/M3/M4/M7 targets
- Full J-Link debug functionality