embOS / embOS-MPU—The RTOS from The Embedded Experts
embOS is a priority-controlled real-time operating system (RTOS), designed to be used as foundation for the development of embedded real-time applications within an embedded system. embOS-MPU offers memory protection on top of the capabilities our real-time operating system embOS.
Build the products of tomorrow, using the platform of your choice with embOS.
embOS is the preferred choice for engineers all over the world for the previous 25 years in the embedded market. It offers incomparable ease-of-use and guarantees 100% deterministic real-time operation for any embedded device. It is highly portable and fully source-compatible on all platforms, making it easy to port applications to different cores. Tasks can easily be created and safely communicate with each other, using communication mechanisms such as semaphores, mailboxes, and events. Create the products of tomorrow by using the best RTOS from today. embOS—It Simply Works!
- More than 25 years of continuous development
- Deployed in several million devices in a wide range of application areas
- Powerful and easy to use API
- Available for all popular cores, compiler, and development tools
- Kernel awareness plugins available
- MISRA-C:2012 compliant
- Zero interrupt latency
- Real time operating system (RTOS) for embedded devices
- Highest performance with lowest use of memory