Base Board for DIMM modules
DIMM-Base Verno is a baseboard (carrier board) with all the basic functions for our processor modules in DIMM format.
This baseboard is ideally suited for use in series production. It can also be customised for larger piece numbers. Should you wish to develop your own baseboard, it is also available as a reference design (including design documents) for fast development of individual customer-specific solutions.
All emtrion modules in DIMM format with SODIMM plugs (currently available):
The particular processor module is simply plugged into the SODIMM slot and all the interfaces of the module are available.
DIMM-Base Verno offers the following functions, which can either be used individually or in combination, depending on project requirements:
- RJ45 connector for 100Base-TX Ethernet
- USB-A connector for USB host
- USB-B connector for USB device
- Port for micro SD card
- Stereo audio output 3.5 mm jack
- 2 CAN bus connectors: 1* LVTTL and 1* integrated high-speed transceiver
- Interface for TFT LCDs with 4-wire touch
- Up to 5 serial interfaces, thereof 1*RS232 for DB9 connector and 4*LVTTL for pin connectors
- 1* analog input
- Generic interface for digital CMOS camera
- Extension connector for SPI, I²C and digital I/O
- 16 GPIO through I²C expander + Up to 10 GPIO depending on DIMM module
- Integrated spread spectrum oscillator
- Temperature range -25 °C to +85 °C
- +5 V power supply
- 200-pin SODIMM socket with 2.5 V keying for connection to emtrion CPU modules
- Size: 125 x 100 x 18 mm