The CANopen IO-X4 is a very compact and cost effective CANopen IO module featuring a high-density of industrial proven IO's.
The module includes a CPU-core including the pre-programmed firmware for CANopen communication and peripherals for the industrial inputs and outputs. Extensive diagnostic routines are implemented to ensure a most reliable and safe operation.
All inputs and outputs as well as configuration parameters are accessible via the CANopen protocol.
The CANopen IO-X4 is a CANopen slave device according CANopen device profile CiA 404 V1.2 and CANopen communication profile CiA 301 V4.02.
Two LED indicate the device state according to CiA 303-3 V1.0.
IO configuration and module features
- 8 analog input separately configurable for voltage or current measurement, differential measurement
- CANopen device according to CiA 404 V1.2
- LED for I/O state indication
- Galvanic isolated CAN-bus interface
- Non-volatile storage of configuration data
- CAN bus termination (120 Ohm resistor) via Jumper